623-266-9266
“We give you way more than just a home inspection”
Get Started
Click the above link for information

200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, we will refund the inspection fee, but we will also pay for another licensed inspector of your choice... We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up... 200%

Call/Click here to Schedule...
(623) 266-9266
They must perform their inspection strictly to the InterNachi standards of practice and the AZ BTR state requirements and find something significant we missed; we will refund your money and pay for the other inspection up to the fee we charged.

Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!

We have an A+ rating with the BBB with no complaints; we will always respond to your calls/emails and do our best to address any issues you may have. We have never had a Major Systems issue with any of our clients in over 8yrs of business, and any minor issues were addressed/resolved, leaving all parties happy with the result.

Major Systems are defined as follows: Interior: Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace(s), Attic; Electrical: Service Drop, Conductors/Cables, Main Sub Panels & Components, Grounding, GFCI & Overcurrent Protection Devices, Wiring; Plumbing: Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste/Drainage & Vent Systems, Fuel Storage & Distribution System; Garage: Floor, Firewall/Ceiling, Ventilation, Walls, Electrical, Vehicle Door(s); Roof: Roof Covering, Roof Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim/Flashings, Eaves/Fascia/Soffit, Gutters & Downspouts, Balconies/Decks; Structural Systems: Foundation, Framing, Floor Construction, Slab, Basement; Grounds: Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio/Porches, Railings, Patio Cover, Fences & Gates.

If an issue occurs, we reserve the right to choose the Qualified repair costs that are the lowest of three bids provided by licensed and insured contractors. TOP2BOTTOM Home Inspections reserves the right to include a contractor of its choice in the bidding process.

SCHEDULE NOW

INCLUDED

Increasing impression interested expression he my at. Respect invited request charmed me warrant to.

Social Networks

menu-circlecross-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram