Click the links below for a Homeowner Maintenance Packet & Average Life Expectancies & Remodeling Costs
Life Expectancy & Remodeling/Replacement Costs
Your home is one of your largest investments. The best way to keep it running smoothly and efficiently is through regular maintenance. Below are some basic home maintenance tips. If you were able to attend your home inspection, you will have heard many of these already. This is not an inclusive list of all home maintenance items.
If you have any questions concerning the operation or maintenance of your home, please call us at . We will be happy to help you in any way possible.
When the house is now your home
- Change all locks on exterior entrances for improved security.
- Replace batteries in all smoke detectors. Put a note on your calendar to replace them in one year.
- Create a fire escape plan for your new home. Consult your local fire department for advice on what to do in case of a fire.
- Review your home inspection report for any items requiring immediate attention.
- Learn the location of main shut-offs for your plumbing, electrical and heating systems.