"We Give you Way More Than Just a Home Inspection!"

Call Us: 623-266-9266

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspection fee, we will also pay for another licensed inspector of your choice... We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up... 200%

Call Today To Schedule...
(623) 266-9266

  They must perform their inspection strictly to the InterNachi standards of practice AND in accordance with the AZ BTR state requirements and find something significant that we missed, we will refund your money and pay for the other inspection up to the fee we charged.

Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!

We have an A+ rating with the BBB with no complaints, we will always respond to you calls/emails and do our best to address any issue you may be having. We have never had a Major Systems issue with any of our clients in over 8yrs of business and any minor issues were address/resolved leaving all parties happy with the end result.

Major Systems are defined as follows:  Interior:  Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace(s), Attic; Electrical:  Service Drop, Conductors/Cables, Main Sub Panels & Components, Grounding, GFCI & Overcurrent Protection Devices, Wiring; Plumbing:  Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste/Drainage & Vent Systems, Fuel Storage & Distribution System; Garage:  Floor, Firewall/Ceiling, Ventilation, Walls, Electrical, Vehicle Door(s); Roof:  Roof Covering, Roof Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim/Flashings, Eaves/Fascia/Soffit, Gutters & Downspouts, Balconies/Decks; Structural Systems:  Foundation, Framing, Floor Construction, Slab, Basement; Grounds:  Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio/Porches, Railings, Patio Cover, Fences & Gates.

If an issue occurs we reserve the right to choose the Qualified repair costs that are the lowest of three bids provided by licensed and insured contractors. TOP2BOTTOM Home Inspections reserves the right to include a contractor of its choice in the bidding process.